View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 07:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh Eva, this is so not true! It truly is not the only thing you have done right. Your sobriety is right up there, but above all of that, you gave birth to a child who through her own selfish actions has gifted you in turn with the will to live!

You are a shining light in little Eva's life and a beacon of hope by the sound of things to your siblings. In the modern world marketing and their spin doctoring have shortened sentences to simple words to hit home truths to millennial's. Examples you will have seen in powerful advertising campaigns "Just be" - "Just do" so allow me to spin some truths to you.... "You are" what is right in this world a little Eva occupies. Without you, her would would be so much smaller. "In chaos there is peace".

I hope you can find comfort in these photos I'm attaching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva5667faliure View Post

It is the only thing I have done right
Me
Attached Thumbnails
i don't want to feel anymore-img_0906-jpg   i don't want to feel anymore-img_0907-jpg   i don't want to feel anymore-img_0908-jpg   i don't want to feel anymore-img_0909-jpg   i don't want to feel anymore-img_0910-jpg  

Last edited by PamelaJune; 09-15-2017 at 11:28 PM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-16-2017), PurpleFoot721 (09-16-2017), RSD ME (09-17-2017)