View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 02:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Right, it's time. With next Monday being the big op and it having been spelt how serious & dangerous it is, it is time for me to be the bigger person and phone SIL K and apologise for any perceived wrong doings or sayings I have said or done which she uses as justification to vilify me. This time in 10 days, DB may have need of any or all family support he can get. While he may get little from his big sister, at least I will know I have done all I can to clear the air and should he ever talk to her again he can do so knowing I have apologised and attempted to right any wrongs, to accept fault in anything that has occurred. Do I feel nervous, yes, do I feel sick, yes. But needs must. What's the worst that can happen, she can hang up on me without speaking, she can say get lost, she can abuse me. I've had that and more from others. I can and will take on the challenge of being the better person. So be it.

Post edit
No answer, I waited until it be 9am thinking it's a Saturday morning, don't want to be too early. Feel ill, hands shaking, feel like I'm phoning to speak with the devil himself. Our lodger asked am I ok, I'm white, shaking, got a bucket in case I vomit, 2 heat packs to soothe my head and a towel for either wipe tears or spew.... will keep trying. I have the Goddess of wisdom and courage Athena by my side. I can do this.

Still no answer

Last edited by PamelaJune; 09-16-2017 at 04:51 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-07-2017), kiwi33 (09-16-2017), PurpleFoot721 (09-16-2017)