Old 09-16-2017, 11:45 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippin2 View Post
Good to hear from Batbite and Peaceful Day and see good news!!

I'm overall well, the 17th of this month will be exactly 5 months since my last shot.

I have had some muscle aches/ weakness, low energy, and occasional muscle fluttering/ twitching but I try to put it to rest and out of my mind. I don't let my mind wander anymore and go to dark health fears and rarely check this site.

I know now why we never hear from ATX man and Albertakewl- they've recovered and moved on to healthy happy lives and I plan to do the same and not log on here (unless I'm very bad again)

The Dos Exqious man (spelling?) tells us to stay thirsty but I say stay BUSY my friends!

Wishing happiness health and wellness to all
It is uncommon for posters here to stay a long time after they feel better. We do have some regulars here who enjoy helping so those are the ones who stay. We welcome all helpers though as they are providing tremendous help to those who are suffering.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (09-17-2017)