View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 10:57 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Hello and thanks for having me.

HI, my name is Tamara. I just turned 50 I know! Some days I feel 100 and others I feel 30. Age is a number, it's how we feel. I have 2 beautiful daughters who just graduated college, a wonderful husband and 3 awesome dogs. A few years ago we moved to SC due to my health. I waited until my girls graduated HS, it was hard on my health, but I wanted them to finish HS first.

Here goes the medical part. Sick on and off since childhood, allergies mostly, lots of them, but as years went on, leg pains, many nights restless, always told it was growing pains (I seem to think differently now), chronic respiratory issues, and back to allergies. By the time I was in my early 20's allergies beat me up. In my mid-30's I was diagnosed with leukoplakia and had a radical hysterectomy, all within the same year, I get dx with CFS, anxiety, carpal tunnel, hypothyroidism, hyper-thrombosis, possible Hyper IgE syndrome (600x higher than normal), Fibromyalgia, Fibromatosis and massive allergies. Finally on some medication I feel a little better, some months go by and find out I have Arnold Chiari Malformation Type III after being in and out of doctors for years. 2005 I have brain surgery and some symptoms finally dissipate, phew! 2006 and 2008 I get Lyme disease, yes twice. I've had quite the journey, still positive. It works, believe me! Raynaud's phenomenon, and hip surgery around 2011. Fast forward to today. Something has been happening to me, I can't put my finger on it. The pain is unbearable. I research like always and allodynia, wow. I have to go see a doctor to make for certain, but I know that is what it is. Everything fits for sure. Thanks for letting me drop that off like that. Hello everyone and stay positive. Love to all. Ps. so many things wrong, I may have forgotten some, lol.
tamara1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (09-17-2017)