View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 03:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you. Mrs D. No she did not test for the MTHFR. I will see her again in November and ask her to do so. If she is unable maybe I will just do the 23 & me.

I was really concerned about taking B6 with neuropathy but I really trust your opinion and won't worry about it.

As for the price I'll give these a try for the next few months. If I don't see results I'm not going to stick with them. Also, I'm going to take Kiwi's advice and ask about prescription forms. I saw the SPM on Amazon but it's different from the one she gave me. I think this is their newer version. My husband has been battling stage four lung cancer for a year and a half now. Needless to say, our medical bills are mounting so I need to watch what I spend on myself.

That is why I'm not on the board much anymore. I hope people don't mind me coming on and just asking questions now and then. I know there is a wealth of knowledge on this board.

I have been in such a flare lately and can't figure out why. Then again there never seems to be any rhyme or reason. I took a medrol dose pack but it did not let up. As I said I'm hoping my IVIG this week will help.

Thanks again for your answer. I always appreciate the advice!
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (09-18-2017)