View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 05:33 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewizabeth View Post
I'm so sorry that you're feeling sad Kitty. I have dealt with depression for a good part of my life so I can relate. It got worse with the MS diagnosis. I take generic Lexapro for my depression. It doesn't change my personality but takes away the constant sadness.

I have had PBA in the past after I'd had a bad MS attack years ago. I would cry over the mere mention of a sad event and sometimes I laughed uncontrollably at inopportune times.

It might be worth it to try an antidepressant to see if it helps. I hope things will be better soon.

Thanks Wiz. It's good to hear from you. I've got to make an appointment with my neuro and request something.

I'm getting worried because DS's wedding is on Saturday and I just get the feeling I'm going to be a sobbing mess. And I'm getting my makeup done for the event! Can't mess it up! I'll have to request water proof makeup.....especially the eye makeup.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (09-27-2017), msbluis (10-01-2017), Twinkletoes (12-03-2017)