Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 08:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
So, is your AS under control, or is it giving you a hard time?
Kinda random, Ive been seeing councellors ect for a few years now, my parents are both military and aint around alot, thats the actual reason for the move, so I ussually go talk to other people about my problems. I suppose it gives me a hard time when something begins to bother me, this move of countries especially...im really used to life as it used to be.

I had to leave so much behind...girlfriend, sports teams, the three friends I had made in those years up there...yeah, three, Im not a very social person, thats where it comes to bite me...My old councellor told me it was normal not to understand the basics of some forms of peer bonding, like un verbal communications..it always makes people think im weird, so I kinda try to avoid conflict, the three friends I did have, were video gamers like myself, almost all time talking to them was through a computer...so much easier that way.

Im just kinda worried I wont be able to make back what I left...and my grade 11 year starts in like four or three weeks...oh boy.

Sorry about rambling on, thanks for the welcoming....

Last edited by Clifford; 07-17-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Clifford is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote