View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 08:32 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry about your kitties, Sparky.

My ginger cat was named Tigger, too! He was the sweetest cat ever and I miss him as much today as when he first left me.

I also had a big grey cat named Gracie and she thought Tigger was her own. She was so funny about him. He loved her, too. They were inseparable.

When Tigger died Gracie went crazy....literally. She couldn't handle it and went into heart failure. We rushed her to the vet but there was nothing they could do.

The vet said she couldn't explain it except that she was overcome with grief wanted to go with him. She said it was the strangest thing she'd ever seen but there was nothing we could do. So they both left me the same day. Gracie was just NOT going to let Tigger go alone. True story.

My last cat, Panda, died of liver failure about a year later. I have them all in little cremation urns on the shelf in my living room. It comforts me to know a part of them are still here. But all I have to do is look at those urns and the tears start.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Kitty; 09-21-2017 at 08:59 AM.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (09-25-2017), ewizabeth (09-21-2017), Frog42 (09-23-2017), msbluis (10-01-2017), Twinkletoes (12-03-2017)