View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 04:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

As some of you know I phoned to speak with SIL K to apologise for any angst I may have ever caused her. I thought it would have put things to bed and quietened down all the angst over there. Sadly no, now, she is calling the niece K who has been recently suicidal and sending her nasty messages saying K has tried to create a wedge between her and her brother. Niece K sent me a photo on the weekend, she had been beaten up, it seems she mixed the Valium with MJ and of course not a good mix, smashed out of her mind and someone tried to take advantage & steal her belongings. SIL K sent her a message saying she deserved all that she gets and good she got hurt. I can't understand it, this is a 60 yr old woman for goodness sake, sending petty Facebook messages on public forums using fake names saying you think your so smart you can't block me and causing no end of trouble. It just doesn't make sense.

I spoke with niece K this morning and told her as I have said before, say nothing at all. Do not respond, do not engage in playing games. She has enough to deal with having no job, lost her home & now living in a hostel. I told niece K I had phoned and apologised to her Aunty K & I truly thought it would smooth things over.

SIL G sent me a message saying it takes 2 to argue, so SIL K must have told her of my apology but by the sound of it not accepted. SIL G said I've done my part and both she & I have enough on our plates to deal with. I wrote back yes we have & reiterated to SIL G how important it is she not get involved in any of this stuff, if she feels her sobriety threatened in any way to go back to rehab.

Now K tells me this morning she thinks her mother SIL G is drinking again. I'm not sure I believe K, she was definitely on something when I spoke with her so her judgement and opinions combined with her recent risky behaviour somewhat questionable. In so many ways, I will be glad to be having this operation where I can outright say, I need to be selfish and look after myself, you are all adults and I can't be the one to fix everything for everyone. It's beyond my realm of desire anymore.
eva5667faliure (09-22-2017), RSD ME (09-28-2017)