View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 01:51 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default PCS and small bumps'jolts

Hi everyone,

I'm new to NeuroTalk, and I've had a somewhat weird journey through a concussion and PCS. I got my concussion back in May from a door, and I had pretty mild symptoms for about 3 weeks(even through taking finals for school), but they got suddenly worse while I was home and hanging out with my friends. Since then, I've been recovering slowly with help from various neurologists, but it's felt like a long and pretty frustrating journey.

Anyways, what I'm asking about is some sort of insight into perhaps the potential for small bumps and sudden movements of my head to possible worsen symptoms or cause any further issues. I tend to get freaked out everytime there's some sort of mild bump or jolt that involves my head, like, for example, waking up and slightly bumping my head on the bed or bringing my head up suddenly because I was startled by my alarm. Other examples include being in the car when it slows down suddenly, or tripping and catching myself, or quickly turning my head around, or really any mild bump to my head.

Mainly I'm kind of shaken since my symptoms already got worse mysteriously once, and I'm not sure what could cause further damage or worsened symptoms. Any insight would be appreciated.
Animaniac888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (09-23-2017)