View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 09:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default stepin out on a limb

Hi there..
I get nasty nausia too and found it very hard to eat what and when I should, I found smoking medicinal herb realy helps me, actualy my nausia hasn't been quite as bad lately.. I thinjk the lyrica helps the apetite some too. My Dr wrote me a note that says that I smoke marajuana to help control nausia and pain.

It's not for everybody but it helps me lots takes the edge off the unrelentin gnaggin aches and gets rid of that sicky puky feeling that we don't even know we got cause it blends in with the pain so well.

So well it's not for everybody no med is I have tried Nabalone (dosn't work quite as well for the pain but realy helps nausia alot) it is usualy perscribed to chemo patients to control nausia. I am going to try sativix to see if that works better (aparently the spray tastes really yucky) because I am not liking putting it in my lungs. Its good in cake (my birthday cake is excelently spiced and iced) but I'm never sure the doseage that way, so only when I have no plans for a bit. This all probibly makes me more scattered but thats a small price to pay for pain relief and an appetite.
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-09-2010), loretta (08-11-2010)