Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 08:07 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

When I decided to get my haircut, I didn't even think about getting my hair washed… OMG, never again!!! At least not until my neck is better. I'm happy with my haircut, and it will make life easier later, but my neck is so ****ed up right now.

The polished peeled off another nail last night. I don't know what happened when she did my nails last week, but this is a first. I bought special polish remover and a similar shade of $3 nail polish. It will do for now. I will see if they can squeeze me in Monday.

So much for Corey being motivated to put up the curtains…He sat on his *** all day. It will probably take him 10 minutes to drill in the brackets. I need the drapery rod up so I have somewhere to hang the curtain panels after I iron them…

We are supposed to go out to lunch today (knock on wood), and I'm sure we will be catching the rest of the Pats game, which starts at 1pm, when we get home. So, I don't know when this curtain business is going to happen, but I will be so p***ed if it doesn't.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-24-2017), Dmom3005 (10-01-2017), Mari (09-24-2017), mymorgy (09-24-2017)