Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 07:14 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The litter boxes need changing, and I need a big bucket of litter to do it. So while I had Corey at my mercy, I dragged him to Target to grab one, and a few other things. He was surprisingly good about it

I wanted to go to a Japanese steakhouse, and we tried a new one yesterday. I ordered my steak medium-rare, but it was really, really, really overcooked, and the food in general was not very good. Then it made me sick when I got home. At least I got to go out though, and the company was good lol

He never put the brackets for the curtain rod up yesterday. He said he will do it today after he gets home from work (not likely). If I take a nap, he will use that as an excuse for not doing it. Even if I don't, he still probably won't. I'm so ****ing frustrated…

I didn't watch much of the Pats game yesterday because when I watch football, I JUST WANT TO WATCH FOOTBALL. Do I have an opinion about the issues going on? OF course, but does politics have to ruin EVERYTHING now? Next Sunday I will try watching the game with the sound OFF. It's all they're talking about on the news this morning, so I'm not watching that either

I have the first appointment with the physiatrist this morning. I have no idea how that will go. I'm pretty ****ing banged up. I don't like the possibility of lots of tests, imaging, etc. I see lots of PT in my future.

I also have to have my blood drawn again since my lymphocytes and eosinophils were high 2 weeks ago.

I'm also going to see if I can get in to get my nails done- tomorrow at the latest.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-25-2017), Dmom3005 (10-01-2017), Mari (09-25-2017), mymorgy (09-25-2017)