Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 03:07 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Help

Hello everyone

In January I sustained my first concussion in a horrible snowboarding accident. I was indeed wearing a helmet. After a grueling 6 months I was finally starting to get better. However the night of July 4th I was running down my friends staircase and hit my head on the low overhang. I sustained my second concussion. I started school in August, I am now a freshman in college. After about a week of school my headaches finally went away. I felt great and completely symptom free for about 3 weeks. However 2 days ago I was hit in the head with a basketball. It was a pretty hard pass. I told myself I wasn't going to worry about it and had plans to go out that night so I did. I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache/hangover. Since then I've a had a constant headache and just haven't felt myself and feel out of it. Did I do it again? The only symptoms I'm having are headaches and that drowsiness/having trouble thinking. I have no nausea or trouble sleeping. How can I prevent myself from getting a concussion from just life's little bumps?
Lance__ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote