View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 11:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Is this is a legit syndrome that someone at Mayo Clinic would be able to diagnose or is this a chiropractic thing?

Unfortunately, I think almost all studies for TBI therapies like HBOT are going to be somewhat inconclusive due to the uniqueness of each brain injury. I listened to podcast on dr. Harch and he mentioned that the military studies on hbot were flawed.

I almost got in to dr. Harch study but was denied due to medical marijuana. I asked the assistant if she could tell me if results were positive and she said research was positive.

I'm going to Mayo Clinic next week. I definitely have neck issues and when I pinch my neck muscles, the pain refers to my head where I experience tension headaches. I see a acupuncturist/trigger point massage guy and he does needles with electric current to try to loosen them. I also did trigger point injections but those didn't work.

If Mayo can't help, I'm going to try some experimental routes. **

From my understanding of stem cell treatment outside of clinical trials, it's a very shady business and often you aren't even getting active stem cells. I'm glad you found relief though. That's wonderful.

Last edited by Chemar; 09-27-2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines https://www.neurotalk.org/community-and-forum-feedback/1293-community-guidelines-updated-4-8-2015-a.html
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote