View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 06:50 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm so happy that your super is probably (?) coming back. I know how much you like him, and how disappointed you were when you heard he was leaving. It is hard to find supers that residents are so pleased with, so the board would be wise to meet his conditions so he will stay.

I hope you had a nice celebratory coffee with Cecilia. I'm happy you got out for a bit

Robert obviously doesn't understand bipolar disorder, and may think all bipolar disorder is like bipolar I where when people are "up" they are truly MANIC and sx are obvious. People with BPII ARE mainly depressed, but they can become hypomanic, which isn't as severe as true mania and sometimes people who aren't around all the time/don't know you REALLY well, don't pick up on the signs. You recently had a pretty long significant episode of hypomania. And I think sometimes you have short bursts of hypomania, which isn't too uncommon with BPII...
From what you have said in the past, it seems to me like Robert is a black and white-type thinker, and probably wouldn't understand that. I hope doesn't bother you too much that he doesn't

What is up with your nephews now? I'm sorry that they continue to be a source of pain for you

I'm glad that you are still not feeling depressed and are still having, and remembering, those nice dreams
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-01-2017)