View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 09:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

robert doesn't believe in bipolar and think practically all people are depressed and just hide it. it is frustrating. I called that morning when i woke up high to tell him i was happy and not depressed and slightly manic and giggled.
I didn't get the responses I had hoped for from my nephews when i wrote them that I was visited by a Rabbi. One said that was nice and did I go to services for the holidays. I wrote back and said you know I don't go to services for the holidays. then I wrote two more emails to him. one said how daddy and I played tennis on Yom Kippur because you had to be a good person all the year.
I wrote another saying it was only once but he did good things like low rents to the tenants in his apartment house for fear of causing hardship or when he was a judge he received commendation from the president for having people who were found guilty buy war bonds instead of paying fines. My other nephew described the visit as something fluffy and i wrote back and said we talked about problems.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-01-2017), Mari (10-01-2017), OhKay (09-30-2017)