View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 07:15 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Lost, confused, scared.

Hi all, 23/m here. So my symptoms started about 4 months ago with a tight, weak feeling in my left calf and tightness in my chest. I then got bouts of finger, face, and feet tingling. I also suffer from small areas of numbness in different parts of my body, but only small parts like the corner of my lip or a tip of my toe or finger here and there. I’ve also had bouts of body wide muscle twitching that come and go. Now the main symptoms I am having are the feeling of hair/web on my upper lip and nose along with the same tightness in my chest and neck. I’ve also have trouble concentrating. Sorry if I am not describing my symptoms very well, it’s just hard to post everything in order and there have been a lot of other small things I may have forgotten.

I have seen a neurologist, rheumatologist, 2 primary care, and an endocrinologist. I’ve had a brain and c-spine mri with and without contrast, nerve conduction test and EMG, a LOT of different blood tests (even a Lyme test which is an unheard of disease where I live) and even a stress test for my heart. Everything has come back clear. All doctors I have seen end up shrugging their shoulders at me. Is there something I or they are missing? Any input helps. Thanks
Rrrichard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
msbluis (10-01-2017), Starznight (09-30-2017)