View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 07:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My gut swelled another 2cm. Narula told Harsha to get on with it. Not 1st time I've spiked a temp. They've been a bit blase. The new nurse on tonight 1st night back from maternity said are you always shivering cold like this, I said at least once a day since the op. She disappeared came back & said I think you have an infection. They have to do more scans and take more bloods. I've had all these staff called back in to work. Snr radiological registrar, Snr radiographer, Snr registrar. I feel a bit guilty. Oh well, no one ever listens to me anyway...

Mum wrote and said Oh that is so awful for you. I can't believe they have taken so long to recognise you have an infection. Even I could see how pale you were with no colour in your lips, I said for you to ask for a FBC. I hope they get tests done ASAP. The last thing you need is complications. Let me know how you before you go to sleep ( if you can) Love you xxx so now in addition to my cousin who I was on the phone with when it all went sideways & DB & our lodger being upset & worried too. Hey ho, it's all ok I keep telling them, we've done this vefore we can do it again. We are competent surviving characters. Going to sign off my mind is playing funny tricks and words turning sideways

Post edit

My stomach really really really hurts
ger715 (09-30-2017), kiwi33 (09-30-2017)