Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 09:07 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I did end up doing the laundry yesterday. I guess Friday is not a good day to go to the laundromat because it was packed with a bunch of ***holes. And MORE than half the dryers were marked out of order this time, and I ended up finding out that there were more that were broken and unmarked. So, even tho I should have been out of there in less than 2 hours, it took me over 3 because I was waiting for ONE dryer... for ALL the clothes. I'm glad I was agitated because it prevented me from being walked all over. Otherwise, I never would have gotten out of there. Anyway, I got it done. But I need to find a (3rd) laundromat where all the machines aren't broken all the time.

The cats have made an EVEN BIGGER hole in the blinds!!!
Corey is ******, and says the curtains are going up today.
I want him to get the rod up early because I'm not 100% sure I'll be happy with the curtains once I hang them (I bought them on clearance and there was no display), so I would like to have enough time to go out today to buy new ones if I have to... It's 10am, and he's still asleep tho, so that's not a good sign that I will get my way. He's not one to jump into action early...

Last night I picked up Rocky and brought him outside with me on the deck. He hung onto me for dear life, but he was enthralled. We want to get him a harness so we can put him on a leash and take him out on the deck with us. Dottie will probably be the same size in a harness, and she would love going out there, too. But Buddy would need a much smaller one, and he is so skittish, I think the sound of the traffic would scare the **** out of him. I don't care if we look like weirdos!!!

Between cleaning out the cat boxes Thursday and doing the laundry yesterday, I'm in a lot of pain. I took the Diclofenac last night and it didn't give me any heartburn. I'm not going to push it though. I'll only use it when I REALLY, REALLY need it.

I'm still waiting for the 1.5mg of Rexulti to kick in. I'm not better, but at least I'm not worse.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-06-2017), Dmom3005 (10-01-2017), mymorgy (09-30-2017)