View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 08:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh Eva, there it is, your children each still talk to one another. Your son knows the truth of it. I so wish I could help you, all I have are words and at present they're not very nice ones of the fruit of your loins.

But I can say; I can tell you, choose your sister: Tell your children you will never give up, but you are sad to say in blatant honesty that they have, you accept their choice made; they gave up yesterday, today & tomorrow with nary a thought to you or their future.

We know, us both know, your children will always be your children, but maybe they need this jolt, this sideways action of you not resisting, just accepting, you choose life, they choose of their own making to not help & you are not going to fight it. Let them feel in a week or 2 when they need you, you're not there. See what happens then. Your thoughts are so focussed on problem after problem, child after child, look on this as a mini break from them & theres.

So tired here, can't think coherently, chose your sister dear Eva, she will help I pray

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva5667faliure View Post
I have given up on my children
I have given up on any help that could come from them
My son told me today your gonna have to get over it and accept that you have to do it alone
I told him no it doesn't have to be that way you all choose not to help
I am letting go
My sister will fight with me if must
I have given up on them in everyway
And will give all I can to take care of Eva alone
Me
eva5667faliure (10-01-2017), RSD ME (09-30-2017)