Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Between Saturday and Sunday, I ironed (8) 63"x 50" curtain panels

The new curtains in the bedroom are a vast improvement. They look really sharp and will do the job, so I am happy with them
The other set of curtains look nice in the kitchen, but there is a bare wall in there, and now the room looks unfinished. Eventually, I will find something to do with it.
I will be ordering the bed frame I want soon- with or without Corey's blessing. If he can buy a $200 pair of non-prescription sunglasses without discussing it with me first, I can buy a ****ing $200 bed frame.

I told Corey Saturday night that I wanted the curtains to go up in the kitchen vs. the spare bedroom, but he forgot our conversation because he was drunk. He was put out because he moved (the very lightweight) desk before I reminded him I didn't want the curtains in there, so he threw a fit even though it only took him 10 minutes to put the ****ing curtain rod up….

He gets frustrated with me because my memory is so bad, but I never know what he will or won't remember because it's hard to tell how drunk he is sometimes. The next time he gives me **** for not remembering something, we are going to have a conversation about his "memory problems."

There was a box of living room stuff in the living room, but there is nowhere to put the things in the box since Corey threw away the floating shelves before we moved. I moved the box, and I finally got him to bring out the ottoman that matches our set. The living room looks much better, and more lived in, now.

I have my Tysabri infusion today. I can't imagine sitting still for over 2 hours right now, but I have to do it.
I'm just all over the place in general. I'm going to call my pdoc today to ask for her blessing to raise the Rexulti to 2mg tonight. That's where she wanted it anyway, so I expect her to give me the go ahead.

I'm having problems with my Keurig coffee maker. 2 days in a row, it had what seemed to be mechanical problems that I was able to troubleshoot, but on the third day, a "computer" problem emerged. I called customer support, but they were of no help, and our warranty just expired. It's a PITA, but will still brew a cup of coffee. I'm sure some day soon it won't. And when that day comes, I'll be running right out to buy a new one. I just cannot do without.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-06-2017), Dmom3005 (10-02-2017), Mari (10-04-2017), mymorgy (10-02-2017)