View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 03:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking

I was in such shock Gerry I didn't think to ask, I was feeling very poorly & had just been trying to explain one of the many ways in which I use to control bowel blockages from home to the nurse, DB didn't see I was trying to have a serious conversation and kept interrupting & saying stupid things, so I had turned to him and said quite sharply, can you just shut it please. I went back to the nurse to carry on the convo & his assistant appeared, swiftly followed by him. (One thing as DB noted, they are going to be giving me injections now of something so I don't get constipation- why can't we get these at home?)

I think from memory he said the hemotoma is on the spine.

They gave me this injection shortly after in the stomach muscle and within minutes I was on the loo & it was loose / light.

Atm I've had to get them because the picc line flesh immediately surrounding it is now inflamed & I've got a cold compresss on it. I think they would all be happy if me and my box of problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Brought this topic up because Mesh has been known to cause infections. You appeared to be dealing with an infection of sorts. It appears tho that your general surgeon getting involved; thanks to the caring nurse, has figured out what is going on.

Gerry
ger715 (10-02-2017)