Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 03:09 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks @janieg , i have always considered you and I to be in a similar position from reading your posts on this board, and with that in mind im also glad to hear you have come to a similar conclusion; It is very scary to suddenly have these conditions thrust upon us one day but further down the line you realise that fear is holding you prisoner. I will always try and figure out what it is that caused this and how i can improve it but now i know to try keep it from being an obsession

I currently have my first ever prescription for pain meds (amitriptyline) but am still reluctant to start them as that will prevent me finding a cause. My current plan is to try R-lipoic acid and lower my carb intake. Lets see if that helps

Thanks for the information, Caroline2, regarding Grape seed extract, its not something i have thought about trying before but you have definitely made me consider it. I wonder if anybody else has any experience with this supplement for SFN though as i cant seem to find too many references to it on this forum at least. Though i did see that sometimes people refer to *Grapefruit* instead of *Grape* Seed Extract, which is somewhat confusing are they actually very different supplements??
JimJamJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote