Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 08:25 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I was out of it yesterday... just really confused in the morning. I lost an hour, got lost on the way to my appointment, couldn't find anything I was looking for because I forgot my purse fell over, and was REALLY missing my iced coffee because I forgot it in the car before going into the hospital. I got better as the day went on tho. Usually it's the opposite. lol.

It's supposed to take about 2 hours to get the Tysabri- an hour to run the drug, and an hour of observation. Yesterday I got the same damned slow nurse I had last time. It took about 2 1/2 hours just for her to finish infusing the med. I signed out AMA and didn't stay for the observation period again. I don't know if I'll hear anything about it from my neuro, but it's ridiculous for them to expect me to wait that long because the nurse is inept.

I was thinking about my upcoming appointment with the chiropractor for the "myofascial release" treatment for my neck, and I don't think I have coverage to see chiropractors. I looked his name up on my plan's website, and he's not listed. So, I don't know if I'll be getting those treatments or not. And if not, I don't know what the physiatrist will recommend instead. I don't have an appointment with HIM for another 2 months. I submitted a request for the referral, and I guess we'll just see what happens.

I also sent a message to the office this morning through the patient portal asking them to post the results from last week's repeat blood work. I haven't heard anything, which means it must have been fine, but I'm just curious.

I have a bladder/kidney ultrasound on Friday afternoon, but I'm free until then. I have some cleaning to do, and will have to do laundry at some point, but it will be nice to have some time to myself...
I plan on coloring my hair and baking a cake (with a mix this time).
I'm entertaining the thought of hitting the local outlets, but that depends on how I'm feeling/walking. Corey won't like the idea of that, but I'm not consulting him on it.

I am going to do a little cleaning this morning, but haven't decided what else I will do.

The polish has chipped off my right index finger, 1 week after I had them done again. I know it's the UV light box Mai used the last two times. She's going to have to use a different one next time. In the meantime, I'll go to CVS and and pick something up to hold me over until my appointment on Monday. I have scripts to pick up today anyway.

Buddy is being SUPER annoying this morning.
I can't believe I was able to post anything. He keeps climbing all over me, and headbutting and rubbing his nose all over my hands... it's not cute when he's doing it for hours.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-07-2017), Dmom3005 (10-03-2017), Mari (10-04-2017), mymorgy (10-03-2017)