View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 09:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Gerry, I had to have the hemotoma lanced and drained while awake. It hurt quite badly. They drained about 10mls of bloody looking stuff & than attach a drain for further draining overnight. Initially to be aspirated every 4 hrs but then they got a msg not to touch it at all treat as highly infectious. I told them this morning while the pain yesterday was lessening today it's back and worse.

If anyone were to ask me I wouldn't say I've had spine surgery, not much seems to have gone wrong with the spine surgery and given how gadget things have gone with my gut, chances of Narula attending to the L5/S1 surgery down the track seems very remote. I've not seen Narula today, not much he can do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam,
Exactly what is the procedure you are having??? So much going on. Seems like so many of the staff are confused as well. You seem to be more in charge than those meant to care for you. Does not appear there is any coordination with multiple surgeons...

You previously mentioned the inability to bend in the future without serious consequences due the inability to fuse the S1 area. Have you heard any more about that? Appears there are too many "cooks" (surgeons) and the inability to coordinate with the staff.

Pray things will soon settle down and you will be ready to go home.

Gerry
ger715 (10-04-2017)