View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Has my SCS failed?

Hi All just joined asnd been looking for ages for somewhere like this. I had my trial for Nevro Senza 2 yrs ago and experienced a minor miracle and finally in April this year had full implant. I had a spinal fusion 8 yrs ago to corrert Scoliosis which it mainly did but still left me with terrible hip back and leg pain due to trapped nerves. I am told it will probably require further surgery but in the meantime my SCS has been great until one day whilst bathing the dog I stepped back to avoid his shaking and bashed my battery pack into the sink. This caused me a huge bruise and much discomfort. Since then I have tried every program that gave me pain scores of 1 and 0 (yes it was that good) to no avail. I sit here miserable at what I now have and even though I am still charging up wonder if I might have dislodged wires I can also feel the wire along my spine more than I previously could. I am living on prescription strength cocodamol and am booked to go back to neuromodulation team on Friday. If I have dislodged wired does this mean I have to go through the procedure again? So anxious about this.
Poplet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote