Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm really glad I messaged my doctor to ask him to post my lab results so I could take a look at them (I mentioned it was a redraw) because I ended up getting a message back from him saying I need to have blood work checked again in another 3 weeks. I compared my results, and there are no significant changes (my lymphocytes and eosinophils are still high and my neutrophils are low).

Mari, I've been on Tysabri twice before, and it hasn't helped. I'm back on it because my MS has been active, so I really should be on something, and it's the best thing that's currently available. Honestly... I really want Corey to feel like I'm doing something to help manage the MS.

Corey would absolutely freak out if I ever made any kind of a honey-do list. He usually only needs one reminder to know what I want/need him to do, he's just too stubborn and/or lazy to do it. I can imagine him saying something along the lines of "don't treat me like a child."

I think I'm going to put a Felix the Cat-like clock on the middle of that bare wall in the kitchen and the add some odds and ends later. I think it will look cute up there.

Bobby, you are right absolutely right... I don't know how to relax!!!
With Corey's prodding, I had been starting to use Xfinity On-Demand more often before I got depressed. He wants me to use NetFlix, too. Watching programs requires sitting still, which is hard for me, even at baseline because I can always find something that needs doing.

Next week, I have a manicure Monday morning (even though it's a holiday), and I see the chiropractor on Wednesday if the referral goes through. I have three appointments the following week... 2 on the same day

I did go to the outlets yesterday because I wanted to hit a HUGE sale before everything good was gone. I got a much lighter purse and smaller wallet for a song. It was not like buying curtains... I knew what I wanted/needed and was in and out of the store in about 15 minutes. My ortho will be very happy the next time I see him. I got a rash of **** because he said my purse was WAY too heavy for me.

I wanted to stay home today, but I'm going to have to go out to buy Corey a cable to charge his phone because the cats chewed it. I wonder what other trouble I can get into...

We are both having problems since the last iPhone update. It's nothing new to me. It wasn't a big deal to him before, but now that it's happening with HIS phone, it's the end of the world...

He told me I can't get a new phone until he gets his, and he is waiting until the iPhone X comes out in November.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (10-04-2017), mymorgy (10-04-2017)