Thread: TV News
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The TV news has never been this unhealthy before. I've never been more shaken up by their hype, speculation, and their repetitiveness. It's never been so political.

There are a broad scale of bad issues that they are talking about all of the time now. I believe that groups of people are paying them to slant the prospective of the news. I don't think that this happened when I was growing up. There are no Paul Harvey's with the rest of the story anymore. He use to bring good out of the news. At the end of his show, he would say," Paul Harvey, Good day!".

I try to only get a little bit of news, then I change the channel. Sometimes I hear more then I wanted to hear.

As far a violence, I believe that CNN, and Fox have stirred up some people who are ticking time bombs to the point where they have committed copy cat crimes.

I think that this is awful that it happens. I don't know why some people become that way. I guess that they are sociopaths. This confuses people about mental health problems. They should never label us in the same category as sociopaths. I care about people. I care about their welfare. I wish for them to be happy. That side of me is normal like regular people who love their families, and neighbors.

I wonder how many suicides the cascading bad, and unhealthy news have caused. Awful. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mari (10-04-2017), mymorgy (10-04-2017), OhKay (10-05-2017), PamelaJune (10-07-2017)