View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 03:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't think it's just a neck issue but it is part of the equation.

I think I likely have diffuse axonal injury. I was in Tbone car accident. Car was prob going 60mph+ and my SUV went airborne and landed on its side.

The fact I have convergent insufficiency makes me think it has to be more than just my neck. There have been times where my neck didn't bother me but it got a lot worse after I had kids and hold to them a lot in awkward positions.

Massage has always given me some temporarily relief but I've felt like a completely different person ever since the accident.

I have constant head pressure/tension headaches and brain fog with sensitivity to light and sounds.

I try to use flat pillow to not put pressure on my neck muscles. I saw a dentist who said I had TMJ and I use orthodontic device that is suppose to fix that + help with neck muscles.

I went to certified atlas chiro for a month then I stopped going after it was apparent to me it was a scam.

Brain carrick doctors tried to adjust my jaw as they said that was out of alignment. My symptoms got worse after he did his adjustment.
todayistomorrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote