Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:40 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
I think I'm going to put a Felix the Cat-like clock on the middle of that bare wall in the kitchen and the add some odds and ends later. I think it will look cute up there.
That would be cool!

Quote:
I did go to the outlets yesterday because I wanted to hit a HUGE sale before everything good was gone. I got a much lighter purse and smaller wallet for a song. It was not like buying curtains... I knew what I wanted/needed and was in and out of the store in about 15 minutes. My ortho will be very happy the next time I see him. I got a rash of **** because he said my purse was WAY too heavy for
me.
Did you still like it after you got the purse home?
I like buying purses. I want the option to change my mind depending on what I am doing and carrying.

We are both having problems since the last iPhone update. It's nothing new to me. It wasn't a big deal to him
Quote:
before, but now that it's happening with HIS phone, it's the end of the world...
Men really cannot handle much.

He told me I can't get a new phone until he gets his, and he is waiting until the iPhone X comes out in November.[/QUOTE]

Some folks on line are having problems with the iphone updates.
I usually try not to update until they send out a second or third update.
ALso if you have backed up the phone before the update, (iTunes ?) you can go back to the previous version.

I am haveing issues with iCloud PW and will have to call APPle for help when ever I am in the mood.

I already spent a lot (seemed like anyway) in IT at work dealing with the laptop and password and stuff.
I was in a grouchy mood but it could have been because of the tremendous rain storm I got caught it.

I realize now that the note thing did not make sense. Hubby and
I leave notes and sometimes he texts me because we sleepy completely
different times.

If you like iphones, get the 10 but I do not see hubby and me getting that.
I heard that it is great for selfies. Probably other cool stuff.

And isn't the phone initially selling for $1,000 ?

M

(apologize for the typos. If I tried to fix them, I would make things worse.)
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-07-2017), Dmom3005 (10-05-2017), mymorgy (10-05-2017), OhKay (10-05-2017)