View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Haha, DB turned up to pick A up from work, he got there at 3.45, she was quietly packing up. The boss kicking out back with a beer with the client. It's a very clear agreement A works from 7.30 to 15.30 & is paid the correct wage, as she is not indentured (el creepo) didn't register her with the governing body paperwork in the first place 6 months ago but she only found out August 28th he cannot pay legally her the apprentice wage $14.10 an hour, so he weezled his way round it by saying to her oh you are a casual worker & instead only entitled to a casual hourly wage. So unbeknown to him & her today I did some research & she is entitled to approx $19 p/hr.

DB arrived with Bono, the long retired dog, but who soothes lodgers soul & she him. At 4pm El creepo sauntered round out front beer in hand demanding to know what A thought she was doing packing up. DB stepped round with the dog who snarled loudly, DB said, well Mick I'm here to take her home & to visit Pam in hospital, Pam wants her to sign some FWA papers & something about MPA - not sure what. DB laughed quietly to himself as el creepo backtracked & said oh sure now then is the previous bank account still correct, I think I pay you $18.10 per hour, maybe Pam could check it for you. DB said oh don't you worry she already has, it's $19.10 per hour for hours worked & you've agreed in writing (Pam has the text) 3 days per week 07.30-15.30, you will pick her up, but if you want you change that established practice you'll give a minimum of 10 days notice & you will no longer have A use her phone or credit your conduct your business. I've picked her up today to make sure she felt safe, your hands on her knee in the truck this morning made her feel uncomfortable. But if you're ok with it due can bring zbono to work with her. (Won't happen but he don't know that) DB reckons he saw a trace of urine lol, particularly when El creepo crapped himself when he found out even though I'm in hospital I'd been in contact with FWA (fair work australia) MPA (Master Painters Association).

I think she'll be ok for a bit, all she needs is 3 months to get her through until Feb 1 when she returns to TAFE. & her old lecturer rang her this afternoon & said if you can keep weed free I'll give you a job FIFO & apprenticeship. She's quite excited, I think if she can get through these months she'll survive without pot.

Given the job DB does, El creepo spitefully said to DB you should know she smokes pot every day. DB said I know, she keeps away from the active dog & only goes near him once does showered, washed her hair and then wears AP old clothes. DB said I have no reason to distrust her, my dogs are good judges of character. Bono who is terrified of people & will attack if pushed in a corner idolises her, but he doesn't like you Mick, don't like you....

I've been laughing ever since he told me. My old Job and knowledge comes in handy every now & then... I think DB and the dog was the icing though - she may not have a long term job, but it's enough to have some cash coming through until Xmas & she can regain some independence. Im proud of her & oh DB
eva5667faliure (10-06-2017), Wide-O (10-05-2017)