View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
I have seen Harsha's no.2 his RMO. I am am off for yet another CT scan. They took more bloods this morning, my haemoglobin has gone up and the infection numbers have gone down. All good news. Now they just have to find out what this thing is that's seems to be growing the size of a football. RMO thinks it's another haematoma- quite likely the one I mentioned yesterday, sealed itself off and growing away quite merrrily in its own and without the infected blood supply. She said it is very hard to touch in comparison to other Stamos u tissue surrounding it. So like the other one, it may require lancing but not today, not today!!!.

I know I've said this before but she has to be the most beautiful female doctor I have ever laid eyes on. And yet her boss gives her so much grief, he treats her like Shiite. I wonder maybe because she is so beautiful she was expected to be the good girl married off into a wealthy family (arranged marriage) and do nothing other than have babies and entertain. This child due in 6 or so weeks will be her 3rd and she will have then 3 babies all under the age of three. She is very determined, very knowledgeable. She keeps thanking me because I keep saying you should be doing this that and the other, to accomodate for your pregnancy and you most definitely should not be down on your hands and knees taking blood from my ankles.... and while she did this again today not one person stepped forward to help her up. I know she is foreign and this is a catholic hospital but gosh, I'm C of E, it shouldn't make any difference....

Pam; do the doctors have any idea why so many haetmatomas? This latest appears really large.
Do you think the doctor being foreign had anything to do with not being helped? They even let you make your own messy bed with blood and vomit. Their nurses/help seem unwilling to do any more than necessary. Not sure being foreign or religion has anything to do with helping the doctor.

Sure hope you can get as much as possible taken care of before you are discharged. Still appears a lot going on.

Last edited by ger715; 10-05-2017 at 09:40 PM.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (10-11-2017)