View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 11:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No idea Gerry, wish we knew, I wouldn't have gone through 01 or 02. In the main this hospital has the best reputation across Perth, it's the hospital prople travel far & wide to. They wouldn't normally let me near doing anything for myself previously. The making of the bed yesterday a one off I believe. In other hospitals across town I've made my bed many a time and it's been expected almost or certainly welcomed.

Poor old soul across the way just had a bad fall, we knew it would happen, she's been climbing over the bed rails all night long. Hell of a crash. Hope she's done little damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam; do the doctors have any idea why so many haetmatomas? This latest appears really large. 03
Do you think the doctor being foreign had anything to do with not being helped? They even let you make your own messy bed. Their nurses/help seem unwilling to do any more than necessary. Not sure race or religion has anything to do with it.

Sure hope you can get as much as possible taken care of before you are discharged. Still appears a lot going on.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 10-05-2017 at 12:53 PM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-05-2017)