View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 04:44 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thank you. she has a home that has separate sections and can contain two separate tenants. One is mentally off and such a stressor to her.she can't take it anymore. His father won't answer the phone when she calls. She feels new guilt over being a good Jew. I found a couple of articles from Jewish literature saying you had to take care of yourself.I sent them to her and she said hey helped. I am afraid the stress is so bad for her. Her pep talk really helped me.
I really went on about faith rather than confidence in God.
I am still on the run. I tried to watch the patriots game but fell asleep immediately and woke up at 5:30. The previous night I didn't sleep. I was worried about everything. Cecilia clipped Pudges's nails. I was too scared to look at then and see if they grew in. I wrote her 3:30 in the morning to ask her. My hands aren't steady. I really feel handicapped..somebody said my handwriting was cute because it was so small., my attempt at control. Yesterday because of lack of sleep and stress my walking was horrendus and I almost fell a few times because of balance.
I joined prime to get the blood monitor fast. I really freaked out when my old one say 180 or 190. I was so lucky at the clinic yesterday when a doctor saw me.a nurse wasn't allowed to see me. she calmed me down so much and got my blood pressure down to 110. Then another nurse saw how much trouble I was getting around and so did the doctor.The nurse said she was going to see if I could get cheap rides to the clinic,Coming back two days ago I think I spend 22 dollars.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-06-2017), Dmom3005 (10-06-2017), Mari (10-06-2017), OhKay (10-06-2017)