View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 03:34 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Unexplicable shortness of breath

Hi, I'm a 21 years old italian guy who has been in a frontal car crash at relatively low speed in May, not hitting the hed but suffering a whiplash trauma.
At first i brushed it off (I had no idea that you can injury yourself that way), but two days after I started having miriad of neurological and cognitive symptoms, which got progressively worse over the next few days, such as trouble reading, speaking, thinking, decreased IQ, hypersensitiviy to certain sounds and touches nd occasional numbeness in my hands and feet
The doctors told me that it was not possible to have such problems without hitting the head and that it was stress/anxiety/psicosomatic (the italian medic level is atrocious), which I believed at first, returning to do physical activities (I do martial arts) further aggravating the problem.
After two months of suffering and being unable to function at even an extremely very basic level (after having stupidly trained in martial arts), roughly two months ago my symptoms disapperead in the span of a few weeks and I started to be fine.

But since yesterday I have been experiencing a shortness of breath and a sensation of pressure in my chest.
Could it be a consequence of the concussion, despite the absence of other noticeable symptoms?
I'm worried that it can be a clot near the hearts or lungs due to inactivity, since I have never left my home in the past month and half due to fear of having a relapse, it is possible? What should I do according to you?

Sorry If I made some mistakes, english is not my first language.
Danielson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote