View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:28 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJamJones View Post
Thanks @janieg , i have always considered you and I to be in a similar position from reading your posts on this board, and with that in mind im also glad to hear you have come to a similar conclusion; It is very scary to suddenly have these conditions thrust upon us one day but further down the line you realise that fear is holding you prisoner. I will always try and figure out what it is that caused this and how i can improve it but now i know to try keep it from being an obsession

I currently have my first ever prescription for pain meds (amitriptyline) but am still reluctant to start them as that will prevent me finding a cause. My current plan is to try R-lipoic acid and lower my carb intake. Lets see if that helps

Thanks for the information, Caroline2, regarding Grape seed extract, its not something i have thought about trying before but you have definitely made me consider it. I wonder if anybody else has any experience with this supplement for SFN though as i cant seem to find too many references to it on this forum at least. Though i did see that sometimes people refer to *Grapefruit* instead of *Grape* Seed Extract, which is somewhat confusing are they actually very different supplements??
I'm talking GrapeSEED Extract not GrapeFRUIT, the seeds from grapes are powerful antioxidants containing anti viral, anti bacterial, anti fungal properties....It can be confusing for some as I've found out.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote