View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 08:28 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm glad that Richard was nice. It sounds like he gave you a proper assessment. I'm very happy about that

It is a bad sign that you weren't able to keep your right leg up... it means it's very weak and needs some work to strengthen it. He will probably want to do a lot of work on that, and give you exercises to help with it. I'm glad that you will tell him about your former PTs and ask why they may not have been able to help you. I know that question really bothers you

When I was a home health aide and PTs or visiting RNs came into homes, they always recommended that patients get rid of area/throw rugs because they could lead to trip and falls. I'm sorry you have to pull up your pretty one
Corey wanted one in the living room, and I said "no" unless he wanted to put it under the coffee table.

Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Plans work differently than other plans. There are only "deductibles" for certain things.
If you have a Medicare supplement plan, I thought they would cover the 20% Medicare won't pay. I didn't know that those plans had deductibles... I'm sorry you have to pay that Bobby. How much is your deductible, Bobby?

I live in MA where you can't get a Medicare Supplement plan if you are under 65 unless you have end-stage kidney disease.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-08-2017), Dmom3005 (10-08-2017), Mari (10-08-2017), mymorgy (10-08-2017)