View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 07:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've managed to attached some of the menagerie correctly & even captured a fish in the background. This was at Xmas when DB was away, I took photos of the animals, do you think I could get them to look happy ..... the oldest dog at the back nicknamed smiler always happy to smile, the other 2 sulking because daddy is away. The cats, well we all know cats.... although all our animals are pedigrees, all were rescued. Will be a bit strange when the Springers arrive, first time ever purpose bred & bought DDD. But the one they've just finished training has turned out a pearler. Meanwhile I'm still thinking of how to create a new, safe and secure dog run, springers are full of energy, very slim and can escape easily. Think we will have to enclose the right side of the house as we have done the left for the cats
Attached Thumbnails
DB journey to sobriety-img_0364-jpg   DB journey to sobriety-img_0368-jpg   DB journey to sobriety-img_0078-jpg  
eva5667faliure (11-23-2017), kiwi33 (10-09-2017), Wide-O (10-09-2017)