View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh Gerry, yes the colonoscopy prep is dreadful, you will be in my thoughts, it's quite dreadful.

I think the detox is a fabulous idea, not sure if you remember my cousins had the detox done back earlier this year and my aunt last week. All went well. Very brave of you to entertain the idea, it will be worth it though. Billy went from 180-200mg Oxy, 30 Diaz spent 4 days on a ketamine detox, been on pain relief for 5 plus years, now takes nothing once the ketamine weaned him off and then off of the ket, in there for 6 days total. Best 6 days ever he says. My aunt last week, similar but not ketamine infusions to assist, just something else. Very happy she is and her essential tremor has halved to boot...

Not sure why the vomit, I've always had some form of vomit with bowel obstructionism but the ct scan after the Peco prep dye showed the colon clear as a whistle. No issues at all, so it's not making me vomit.

Dr a Harsha came again tonight, as no vomit today no endoscopy tomorrow, (yay) will meet the new PM tomorrow instead, met his nurse today, she was amazed at how much I know, so likely some sort of nerve block for the abdomen.... Harsha hopes I can go home by a Saturday. I will have been here just short of W3 weeks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Pam; this is unreal. All this vomiting. It appears they are not sure why all the "gut" pain either. I would think the straining alone of vomiting has added to the pain. With the rise and fall of the abdomen hurling out everything and anything including blood. From what you mention, it seems like the incision for the spinal fusion was thru your abdominal area rather than the backside.

I have been dealing with a lot of painful issues. Haven't been able to post as often on NT.

I believed I mentioned my having a Colonoscopy on Thursday Oct. 19th. Am really dreading the prep; but it's needs to be done.

Providing the outcome of the Colonoscopy, I am seriously thinking about getting detox of all opioids and Valium in a hospital environment. Not sure how I will be dealing with the pain issues; but the several years of opioid meds/constipation have just about wrecked my body causing more pain than why they were prescribed. My daughter is looking into arranging the detox, etc.

Pray your doctors will soon be able to get to the bottom of all these problems and soon be back home.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 10-11-2017 at 07:43 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-11-2017), kiwi33 (10-12-2017)