Thread: Hernias
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 03:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm home - finally , took some talking and convincing on my behalf to influence them to release me but after we discuss all options and with my infection markers still being high (although better) too much risk to inject abdominal wall, the new Agrade mesh(!) & the 3 or 4 fusion cages -(I'm still not sure how many he did- I can't remember) DB thinks 3 & they couldn't do the 4th) wait 2 weeks & see if improvements otherwise return and have procedure, or wait in hospital another 2 weeks. ...no way.

Picc line removed, they wanted to leave it in and me attend hospital every morning for injections, I said you can give me the Antibiotics & Pantoprazole for me to take orally. I can't go home with 3 labs & this hanging out my arm with a 40.3 cm leading direct to my heart. Finally they saw sense (2.5hrs) I even have to keep the dressing on now for 7 days & wear a shower sleeve over it to wash as I have been in hospital.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 10-14-2017 at 04:31 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote