View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 09:04 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Update

After a relatively uneventful two months and 10 days, I've had problems again. Seems I pushed myself too hard with the housework, and last night I had a bout of insomnia and a siezure. Couldn't sleep so around 1:30 A.M. I went downstairs and ate a little protein and a small amount of pomegranate juice. Fell asleep around 1:45 A.M. Woke up at 2:20 A.M. with my whole body vibrating strongly and a tight feeling in my throat. Waited for the siezure to stop, gave in and reluctantly took a sleep aid and fell asleep. Had some myoclonus as I awoke this morning. So odd...if I have an incident, the timeline is always pretty much identical. O.K. this morning, just feeling tired and washed out. We always host Thanksgiving for the family. I've thought of backing out this year, but hubby really loves the holiday. I just told him I'll need a LOT more help this year. This setback is discouraging, but I don't feel as defeated and shaken up as with past incidents. As always, you wonder how long these problems are going to persist.
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote