View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 12:21 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Mark in Idaho

Thank you for your reply. In the beginning the Dr wanted me to stick with Tylenol and I found it to be of little help. I took 2 the other night and it took the acute part out of the head pain but was still quite bad. He gave me a Rx for Naproxen so I'll try that.

I'm hoping to get to the source cause of what is causing the pain as this is what's stopping me from activities etc.

I find that when I walk heavy or turn quickly the pain comes. I have super runners that are really cushioned and that helps. Also turning quickly or with speed in a car really sends the pain up, I drive carefully but when I'm with others I can only ask kindly

I'll try mixing the two and see what happens. The osteo says my head is still really "jammed" and nothing is moving so I'll keep on with those treatments. Chiro caused me a lot of pain for about 10 days so I've cut that out.

I'm getting my eyes checked this week but wondering if vestibular therapy might help? I know that pain can be so elusive and has a mind of its own. It won't necessarily have a problem in that area but can manifest there - i.e. top of my head.

Thank you for your help, any suggestions for therapies or?

Appreciate your input.
Susie1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote