Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 07:48 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I am so tired of doctors!!! And now I have a new one…

Friday, Oct. 20th:
9am Ortho
10:15am Neuro

Monday, Oct. 23rd
Have to get my blood drawn at some point

Tuesday, Oct. 24th
3pm Nephrologist

Wednesday, Oct. 25th
9am Mani/pedi
1pm Eye Exam

Friday, Oct. 27th
11am pdoc

Mon, Oct. 30th
Tysabri (MS med) Infusion

That's just for the rest of October, and it doesn't include appointments for pain injections in my neck if I decide to get them, and my otho agrees to give them to me.

I think I'm a tiny bit high, but I don't think right now is a good time to change my meds. I have a hell of a lot going on right now, but I'm trying my best not to get overwhelmed…

1) I'm not going to think about or research the kidney business anymore at all until after I see the nephrologist.
2) My main concern is my neck. I can set those appointments up on Friday. So there's a little light at the end of the tunnel there.
3) The physiatrist was unwilling to address my spasticity at our appointment. It's painful, wakes me up at night, and makes walking more difficult. I see my neuro on Friday and can talk to him about it. I'm also going to get some pot from my brother so I can sleep at night. Getting a medical card would be expensive.

I really don't know what to do about my shoulder. Two doctors are aware that I have a rotator cuff injury, but haven't done anything about it (aside from taking an X-Ray, which doesn't show soft tissues injuries). I guess will mention it to the ortho again. I couldn't take a nap again yesterday.

The other issue is the cough. It's been around for about a week now. Unless it gets worse, I'll wait until next week before I go to the doctor.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-18-2017), Dmom3005 (10-18-2017), Mari (10-18-2017)