View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 06:59 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I see him in two or three weeks. I am ticked. He only prescribed a month of wellbutrin and i want to find out why.If he writes one month or three months it is the same price and I order it through the mail sothat takes time. I just bought another pair of jeans and bought red and black rice and wild rice. I don't know what to eat and I am grouchy. I refuse to get on the scale. I am eating like a pig. Last night I had coffee at 10:00 p.m. and slept late for me 5:30. Isn't that weird? Last night i dreamt I was worried about money ha ha.
I feel so sh%%ty. It is a lot of anger not so much depression but yes sadness. I have to think about my father. I have been good about taking baths. I usually take one every other day. I guess I also feel pain and am showing no self control. I should be so grateful. I am having a difficult time growing old. I didn't need the stroke. I don't need all this extra weight or all these extra clothes. then abby growled at pudge with her mouth open. poor pudge.abby accidently scratched me on the face when she ran over me. I know things can get worse
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-19-2017), Dmom3005 (10-19-2017), Mari (10-20-2017), OhKay (10-21-2017)