View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 01:15 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well, still no real answer, my mom who is taking him to his appts asked about it, and was kind of brushed off... she didn’t force the issue though since like me we’re not really concerned, more curious since it seems the opposite of what we’ve read up on. But the good news is today marks the end of his second week and he’s feeling fine minus a slight irritation to his throat and neck and the doctor is impressed with how well he’s doing as well... he’s still smoking unfortunately, but nothing we say or do will change that, and since he’s so well he doesn’t believe at all that he needs to quit .

Now I don’t know if maybe his suggested diet comes from him being a VA patient, maybe they’re using him as a guinea pig since they did catch it early and he had/has an excellent prognosis, one possibility for sure, especially since while we we’re prepping for the cancer treatments he had a mature cataract nearly explode his eye (thought he was having a stroke) and after the eye surgery to correct it he could see out of his eye! He’s been blind in that eye since he was a young child, possibly since birth even, and while still legally blind as of a week after the cataract surgery, he could actually see to read down to the third line of the eye chart . So the might feel confident in using him to double check on some theories and common practices.

If nothing else I know who I get my head scratchers from doctors from lol, we both seem to defy what medical science says A is supposed to be equal to.