View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 01:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm never upset with someone for sharing their opinion. I'm actually very happy with this doctor 99.9% of the time...he's the best one I've found so far and he does have a really good understanding of RSD. I believe he does these tests with the cold wipe (and maybe saying cold wipe isn't right...it's a wet wipe that feels cold) to test and document how far the SFN has progressed.

With it being a work comp injury...he makes sure to document, document, document and while this type of test is still subjective...it's documentation of the condition and the worsening of it over time. Having dealt with work comp many times...I know how important this documentation is. I finally won my Long Term Disability claim and it was in part due to these types of records and while the pain is awful...it's worth it for me to make sure everything is documented for work comp because the stress of dealing with insurance companies is too much for me and all it takes is one little paperwork error, something not written down or for them to say it's unsupported by objective testing or whatever to throw everything out of whack.

Pretty much everything about a doctor's visit causes me pain...but I feel like it's important that I cooperate with the doctors and do the best I can so that they can document what they need to an write up proper notes.

The husband...he needs a lot more reminders lately...I think it's just because this has gone on for SO long and he's just...well he's tired too. RSD is hard on everyone in the family...not just me...but I do get frustrated with him sometimes when he gives me a hard time about stuff completely beyond my control. Like putting away wet clothes because I couldn't feel they were wet...I'm still trying to wrap my head around that...lol.

Thanks as always for your support...it means a lot.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (10-20-2017)