Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm not going to the Pat's game, but that's okay. I really don't think I could have handled it.

I saw my ortho at 9am. I'll be having an injection in the right side of my neck on next Thursday, the 26th. I'm still having left-sided neck pain, but I'm unsure if it's radiating anywhere, or where it may be radiating to, because my left shoulder is so messed up, so I'm NOT getting any injections in the left side now. The ortho referred me to a shoulder guy who I see on Halloween...

So add two more appointments to that long list I posted before. I do not have one free day next week.

When I saw my neuro at 10:15 I caught him up on everything. I told him I intended to smoke pot at night to deal with my MS symptoms rather than take meds. He was onboard, but doesn't do medical cards himself.

I called a MJ clinic when I got home and I guess what they want for "medical records" is really a note from your doctor on his letterhead with his signature stating your qualifying condition. So, I called and left a message for my neuro's secretary. Hopefully I will get what I need.

My brother may or may not be able to help me get some pot, but having the option of getting the card at some point is a good idea. It's best not to put all your eggs in one basket.

So that's that.

At least most doctors don't work weekends, so I'll have a couple of days off
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-20-2017), Dmom3005 (10-21-2017), Mari (10-21-2017), mymorgy (10-20-2017)