View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 11:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have done a lot of therapy to work on desensitization and it's the only reason I can wear clothes at this point. I can usually tolerate the touches if I know they re coming but cold always flares me up badly regardless. I will discuss with him the additional pain caused by the cold wipe...but I think he's been testing to check for this very thing that happened...that I can't FEEL the wet at all.

I don't know... I probably am just so worried about WC because they deny everything and if anything pops up like I refused to be examined then I feel like it would be even worse. My experience has been so bad with them that I am willing to subject myself to torture just to make sure I get treatment reimbursed at some point. It sucks...dont know what else to do.

I an actually really optimistic about the DRG treatment and this is coming from someone who decided the traditional SCS is not for me. He wanted me to do the traditional SCS when they denied DRG a year ago and I said no because I'm not comfortable with that one a d the results. It's always a risk and I've reacted badly to blocks and epidural so I'm not kidding myself thinking this will be all peachy...but I've reached a point where the risks of the DRG are worth it to me...meaning at it's best my pain is at an 8/10 and it doesn't take much to flare and completely knock me out.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-22-2017), RSD ME (10-22-2017)