View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 12:16 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I got a call from someone at the state asking me some questions. She wanted to confirm where my primary doctor was. She said they hadn't received the info from my last visit.

The clinic has recently been taken over by Northwestern (a large Chicago medical group) and so the old records are not readily available. She said if they didn't get the info they need, they will send me to another doctor, but they want to avoid that if possible because they would have to pay for it.

I have a December appt with the neuro, and she said she was hoping to get this finished before then if possible. I wonder if the attorney is responsible for them wanting to get this completed?

I went on a couple of trips recently, one to California with DH to see his rich cousin, and just got back from Mexico where my dear sweet niece got married. I was reminded of my limitations in both places. I think I need a t- shirt that says "I'm not lazy, I have MS." Someone in Mexico asked if I was anti-social because I wanted to sit in the shade away from the group. At least when I go with DH alone on a trip I can rest a lot.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (10-22-2017), Kitty (10-23-2017)